- [S184] Research Notes (Fuller), J G Krug, J G Krug, Various., Gra-Far1, page 15.
- [S88] Research Notes, F Faribault, Author: F Faribault, (Dated 24 Jan 2009), GRA-FAR1, page 14-1 to 36., Gra-Fari, P 14-1.
- [S184] Research Notes (Fuller), J G Krug, J G Krug, Various., Age 20 on 1855 census, according to Judith G. Krug in 2009,(firstname.lastname@example.org); Gra-Far1, page 15.
- [S50] Research Notes, MN Genealogical Society, Minnesota Genealogical Society, GRA-GRA, page 1-28+books., Gra-Far1, p 12.
- [S50] Research Notes, MN Genealogical Society, Minnesota Genealogical Society, GRA-GRA, page 1-28+books., The Plaque under the wedding picture in the Faribault House in Mendotareads:
"Jean Baptist Faribault likely hosted the wedding in celebration of thewedding of his oldest grandson, George to Euphrosine St. Antoine. Thecouple wed on October 30, 1850 in the log chapel of St. Peter, whichstood just west of the Faribault house in Mendota. The wedding partythen traveled to a St. Paul daguerreotype studio to record the occasion.
(L to R)
Alexander Faribault, father of the groom;
Catholic priest, Father Augustin Ravoux;
George Faribault, the groom;
Euphrosine St. Antoine Faribault, the bride;
Jean Baptist Faribault, the grandfather of the groom.
George and Euphrosine Faribault inherited the Faribault house inMendota in 1851 and operated “a well known hotel” until 1870. Severalother proprietors ran hotels is the Faribault house after Jean Baptistmoved from it Faribault Minnesota in 1854."; Gra-Far1, p 12 + Pictures.