- [S158] Book, History of Gallia County Ohio, James Averill, (H.H. Hardesty & Co., Publishers, Chicago and Toledo, Published 1882), Ful-Sum, page 25., Colonel in the Quartermaster's Department; Ful-Sum, page 25.
- [S158] Book, History of Gallia County Ohio, James Averill, (H.H. Hardesty & Co., Publishers, Chicago and Toledo, Published 1882), Ful-Sum, page 25., Ful-Sum, page 25.
- [S189] Applica'n, Sons of American Revolution, Ful-John1, page 10/11., Ful-John1, p10/11.
- [S112] Census data for the Fuller Family, Compiler: US Federal & State Census Data, (USA Federal & State, Obtained from Ancestry or NEHGS), Ful- Various., Boarder William G. Fuller, age 23, born MA, telegraph operator, livingwith Buell family, also living there was Shuba Fuller, physician, age38, born MA. Also 1850: Member of the Congregational Church, Harmar,Gallia, OH. See the Biography in the History of Gallia, OH, 1882, forextensive converage of his life in the USA military telegraphoperations.; Ful-Sum2, Census.
- [S199] Cemetery, Marietta, OH, Mound, Ful-Sum2, pictures., William Greenleaf Fuller; Birth - 6 Jan 1827; Death - 17 July 1903;Burial: Mound Cemetery, Marietta, Washington CO, Ohio; Find A GraveMemorial #17129230; Ful-Sum2, p 36.
- [S141] Vital Records, Andover, MA, Compiler: Town Records compiled from Church Records, (Published by the Topsfield Historical Society, Topsfield, MA, 1912), Ful-various., Andover Marriages, Volume III, page 145+159. Sumner of Boston; SouthPerish Congregational Church. Also hand written document from theAndover town clerk which shows they were married by Rev. JustinEdwards.
Page 159, Marriages, "Greenleaf, Mary [H. C.R.2.], and Sumner Fuller ofBoston, April 30, 1822."
Page 145, Marriages, "Fuller, Sumner, of Boston, and Mary [H. C.R.2.]Greeleaf, April 30, 1822."; Ful-Sum, p 2.