- [S110] Vital Records, Minnesota, Compiler: State of Minnesota, USA, (Publisher: NEHGS - Online, 99-101 Newbury Street , Boston, MA), Ful- various., State of Minnesota, Birth certificate; Certificate No. A-102-23; Datefiled by local registrar, 26 Aug 1878. Father, Myron Fuller, b. Mass;Mother Martha E. Fuller, b. Kentucky.; Ful-PW2, page 18.
- [S219] Bible, Pulasky W Fuller family bible (4 hand written BMD pages, itappears that PW entered the names and dates to his new bible in 1856from memory then added children as they were born/died), (American Bible Society, New York, New York, USA, Published: 1854), Ful-PW1, page 30., To Myron and Ellen Fuller: George L. b. 8 July 1878; Ful-PW1, page 30d.
- [S112] Census data for the Fuller Family, Compiler: US Federal & State Census Data, (USA Federal & State, Obtained from Ancestry or NEHGS), Ful- Various., 1885 State Census, PW 62, born Mass, Zilpha 61, born VT, Myron 29, b.Mass, George 6, b. Mass, Nackie 16, b. VT.; Ful-PW3 - 1885 Census.
- [S111] City Directories, USA, Ful-PW1, Section I., St Paul, MN City Directory, 1903 - Fuller:
Allen R. timekpr CW Fuller, b [boarder] 694 Rice
Charles W., teaming contractor 694 Rice, r 840 Marion [Zilpha livedthere]
George, tmstr Barber A Pav Co., b 694 Rice
George L., tmstr CW Fuller, b 694 Rice
Jesse, friver CW Fuller b 694 Rice
Mrs. Grace [Dechanet], boarding house [operator]; Ful-PW3 - Section 1.
- [S112] Census data for the Fuller Family, Compiler: US Federal & State Census Data, (USA Federal & State, Obtained from Ancestry or NEHGS), Ful- Various., 1910 Census, George Fuller 31, single, lodger, b. Mass, OccupationTeamster.; Ful-PW3 - 1910 Census.
- [S116] Military Record, USA Registration, Ful-PW2, p 19., Serial No, 2185; Order No. 1431; Registrar's Report 22-4-5.C; Registrar:Jesse L. Doan; Ful-PW2, page 19.